Light for Life Foundation is open to mutually beneficial alliances. We look for campaign partners and volunteers sharing common goals and thought process towards our projects.
We welcome individuals, groups and corporates to come forward and support our projects in the following ways:
• Donate to our different projects in any amount that you may be able to
• Speak to your friends and family personally to convince them to donate as well
• Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/lightforlife and share our posts on your timelines for spreading awareness
• Corporates can donate to our projects as a part of their CSR activity
• Our donors are welcome to join us for our distribution campaigns to help us execute the projects
• Have our work and projects get covered by newspapers & magazines
• Share our project details and website link via email with people who can come forward to donate
WORDS FROM OUR PATRONS
At time in life we need to stop and think on what we have and what we can give back to the society....it can be your time, effort or monetary support.
I came across this initiative from " Light for Life Foundation and realized on how each individual can make a small step in changing life of thousands....
Marketing Professional, Mumbai
Light For Life Foundation is committed to develop and establish an ideal medium for the Participation and trust of its well wishers and patrons via their different projects.
Aanal & Mrinal Mandal
I was asked by my son, why do the poor kids spend all their time on the street. I answered because they are underprivileged and uneducated. He asked if we could help. That's when I realized if we must do something for the underprivileged. I thought of EduRight coz everyone has the right to education.
Media Consultant, Mumbai
A child's socio economic status should not determine his or her future potential. Education is the basic right and we are proud to support #eduright
Privileged are we for the education we have received, why not help the unprivileged and be fortunate to do so via Eduright and better their lives.